Use the Blog Archive section in the right sidebar to navigate the posts, if you need to catch up or read a post that was posted out of order, because we don't always receive the letters in order. ;-)

Friday, August 28, 2009

rifle qualifications, pneumonia, and food...

8-28
Well range is over no more "crazy" shooting but, oh well, still have Table 2*
Shot a 235*!! 2nd highest in the platoon, highest being 237. Got my Expert Badge on the spot by the PMI*!! and I was the 3rd highest Expert my coach had ever had!
Other than that my cold, or whatever I've got, is getting a little worse and I think my pneumonia is acting up a little; but I'm doing well.
Have an 8 mile hike tomorrow! That I've looking forward to and I'm definitely looking forward to field week!!
Food is still good, just wish they had better veggies Looking forward to eating more MREs!! hehe
Well, I think that's about all I've got for now. Thanks for all the prayers.

PS - I'm gonna have a "big" list of food for Family Day!!

* The "field fire" portion of rifle qualifications
* 250 is the maximum score for this portion of rifle qualifications
* PMI - Primary Marksmanship Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment