Use the Blog Archive section in the right sidebar to navigate the posts, if you need to catch up or read a post that was posted out of order, because we don't always receive the letters in order. ;-)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

part of a letter to a friend...

8-23
Chow is good!! Of course I'm eating my veggies!
Our Drill Instructors are cool. There are times when they are mean and nasty like they are supposed to be, then there are times when they are the coolest people in the world just talking and answering questions.
Weather is nice and warm... my new rackmate is really cool. He got dropped from his original company 3 weeks to our company, cause of pneumonia, but he's sensible (meaning he's not stupid ) and he's a Christian!!
Well, so far PT hasn't been too bad, haven't been IT'd too much. I have the best run time in the company and the best shot groups in the platoon. So I'm doing well, looking forward to rifle range and definitely looking forward to graduation!!!

P.S. I highly recommend brownies/chocolate cake with peanut butter on top :) yum yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment