Use the Blog Archive section in the right sidebar to navigate the posts, if you need to catch up or read a post that was posted out of order, because we don't always receive the letters in order. ;-)

Sunday, September 20, 2009

in the home stretch...

9-20
Time has been flying by. Seems like a few days ago it was 090909! and now it's all of 2 1/2 weeks till graduation!!
Finally got to do pugil sticks!!!
Of course I won "butt stroke, slash"!
Inventory PFT
I got 17 pull-ups again, 116 crunches and an 18:03 3 mile run But it's still one of the fastest times in the company.
Also ran the CFT.
Got 2:34 in the 880yd run. 106 Ammo Can Lifts and 2:14 on the Maneuver Under Fire portion (missed the grenade toss).
Well, I think that's all the stuff I have done.
Coming up tomorrow is Final Drill and Tuesday is the Knowledge tests. Also, Final PFT is coming up. Other than that (and The Crucible), we are pretty much done!
So now, I'd like to make a request. Goodies for Family Day!! Homemade goodies!! For me and a few buddies!!!
Well, got to go. Thanks for the prayers.
P.S. Health-wise, I'm doing much better!! Just the occasional cough.
Can't wait to see you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment